The Habitation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stage Fright: Backstage (Settings, Guidelines, FAQ's, OOC, etc)

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Stage Fright: Backstage (Settings, Guidelines, FAQ's, OOC, etc) - Page 2 Empty Re: Stage Fright: Backstage (Settings, Guidelines, FAQ's, OOC, etc)

Post  Olias Sun May 10, 2009 9:23 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_Exit

Wow...sounds awesome. It's exactly what I'd expect from Jean-Paul Sartre, that's for sure.

And DR....I've an idea actually, but it's not from the 1960s...

A great play would be The Birds, by Aristophanes. I love that one. Here's some info on it:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Birds_(play)

Olias

Male
Number of posts : 302
Post Quality : 1
Reputation Points : 11573
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Forum Accomplishments
Contests Won: 0

Back to top Go down

Stage Fright: Backstage (Settings, Guidelines, FAQ's, OOC, etc) - Page 2 Empty Re: Stage Fright: Backstage (Settings, Guidelines, FAQ's, OOC, etc)

Post  Paradox Mon May 11, 2009 7:53 pm

You have a thing for birds, hahaha.

I think both are great. The Birds seems a little difficult, btu you know, I think or school Drama team should do it. :] As for No Exit... I like it, save for the characters. Maybe there could be a way to add characters. I'm just afraid someone would want to be in it, and come to late. Of course, Will doesn't have to act, god knows she has 654658 things to do at once. But you two talk about it and let me know. :]

Paradox

Female
Number of posts : 232
Post Quality : 4
Reputation Points : 11779
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Forum Accomplishments

Back to top Go down

Post  Olias Mon May 11, 2009 8:46 pm

Paradox wrote:You have a thing for birds, hahaha.

I'm obsessed with them. I'm birdbrained, don't you know...

Well, what exactly are you looking for in regards to a play? Like, how many characters, how long, etc...This is your RP, and you need to give us a clear idea what to look for in a play.

Olias

Male

Forum Accomplishments

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Mon May 11, 2009 8:49 pm

I'm really pretty lenient on the play... you afterall, won't ever see the whole thing. It's mainly important for the feel of the setting, and for characters. I don't see many people joining us right now, save for the two of you and Kio. So we can do with No Exit. Any issues?

Paradox

Female

Forum Accomplishments

Back to top Go down

Post  kio Tue May 12, 2009 12:30 pm

None for me.

kio
Potty Mouth

Male
Number of posts : 461
Reputation Points : 11578
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Forum Accomplishments

http://www.iamevan.me

Back to top Go down

Post  Olias Tue May 12, 2009 6:56 pm

Sounds fine to me.

Olias

Male

Forum Accomplishments

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Tue May 12, 2009 10:50 pm

Sweet! Let's get this show on the ro-

One more thing. We have three guys and one girl. Sweet is joining I think, but... if I remember right, there are two of each...

Paradox

Female

Forum Accomplishments

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Wed May 20, 2009 7:49 pm

Asia, you totally just ruined my dramatic entrace. <.< Just so you know.

Okies, I'll go post after work.

Paradox

Female

Forum Accomplishments

Back to top Go down

Post  Olias Wed May 20, 2009 11:37 pm

entrance*

Ain't I a stinker? XD

Sorry, I didn't mean to ruin it...I just wasn't sure what else to do in my post. RP block. V_V

Olias

Male

Forum Accomplishments

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Thu May 21, 2009 5:48 pm

Don't apologize. :] It's all a part of RP. If it was planned out the whole time, it would just be a bunch of people writing a story. :]

Paradox

Female

Forum Accomplishments

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:42 pm

Okies. Seriously important-to-storyline announcements right here. :] Actually, right there. v Down, not directly, but... yeah, whatever. Just read them, okay? (If you would like to skip to SF information, read paragraph Dos. [That's 2, two, or II.])

First off, I will not be online or available to contact that I know of until roughly 6.15.09. I will out of the area and that typically means away from keyboard as well. Believe it or not, sometimes I become an active role in society. :] Anyway, hat means most of the things I do will be idle until my return. I apologize in advance for this, and will get online as soon as possible so that Stage Fright doesn't die. ...Again. For all I know, I may be back sooner. But better say I won' then say I can get on and let people down, not that anyone's waiting for me anyway. Besides, I'd rather pop in for a surprise visit.

Okay, the second has to do with the direction of Stage Fright. I know it's still early on, but better ask now, rather than later. I have brought up this idea once before, but it died before it had the chance to prov itself, much like the RP in general. Now, this concept may be a little hard to follow, but as Stage Fright isn't exactly a straight road anyway, I thought I would let it be an option. I call it the Dream Theory, and will be posting it up within a few days. I would now, btu I have a few other things to do at the moment.

My apologies. Keep you posted

~Will.

Paradox

Female

Forum Accomplishments

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:29 pm

Okay, importanat announcement. So important it needs to be CAPITALIZED.

Okay, so I should have capitalized "important announcementm but oh well.

Currently, the internet is down at my house and I do not have access to a computer, save for the library, which is limited. right now I have 52 minutes remaining. So all the projects I have going at the moment will have to be set on hold. I apologize (again) for this, but it cannot exactly be avoided. I will try my hardest to find a solution, but I can't make any promises.
For anyone that needs to contact me otherwise, I will place some information below; the more private of such (phone number, address, Social security Number. Razz) will be give personally if such imformation is authorized.

Thank you for your patience. I'm sorry. I will try to get back to you as soon as possible.

The Habitation Screenname: Paradox
EliteSkills Screenname: DustedRelection
EliteSkills (Chatango Branch) Screenname: DyingRythm
Yahoo: Blahblahblah40002000@yahoo.com
MSN: Blahblahblah40002000@hotmail.com
AIM: CrystalAmaranth
MySpaceIM: ...I don't exactly know the URL off the top of my head... Just look it up, it can't be too hard.

Paradox

Female

Forum Accomplishments

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2