The Habitation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exploding Onto The Scene

2 posters

Go down

Exploding Onto The Scene Empty Exploding Onto The Scene

Post  kio Mon May 16, 2011 1:37 pm

/* I haven't written anything in a while and I haven't put anything on here in even longer :3 So here's something I found on my blog/site */

The world exploded around me, fountains of molten rock burst forth from the ground on either side of me. Several large speakers echoed Avenged Sevenfold’s “Nightmare” throughout my world. I pushed my hands into my pockets, whistling to myself as I walked down the lava-brick road. It reminded me of the Wizard of Oz, I imagined stumbling across a cowardly little lion curled up on the ground, the image of his body saved by hardened rock like the citizens of Pompeii. Or a straw scarecrow looking for a brain; then again, straw is quite flammable and – without a brain – he would probably mistake these pools for water anyway. The tin man on the other hand; he was a good candidate for survival. If he stayed away from the geysers of liquid death, he could easily withstand the heat and the impending doom.

I approached a large, circular area and quickened my pace. I drew a little cross in the centre with my foot, standing at attention above it with my arms outstretched and my head bobbing from side to side. I slowly plucked a little metal controller from my top pocket, flicked the little protective plastic casing off. I counted out the seconds in my head, waiting for the moment. I could feel the heat of the world around me; I could sense the insulating ash floating in the clouds above me.

The clock ticked away in my head until I saw my opportunity. I pushed down on the big red button and played the explosions like an orchestra. I pretended I had an imaginary baton in my hands as I conducted the springs to the beat of the music. First the right, then the left, two in front and one behind. I pivoted on my heel, swinging around to orchestrate the finale. Three groups of explosives detonated simultaneously and the result was a magnificent waterfall of flames erupting into the air.

I stepped backwards, my ‘x’ disappearing under a sea of reddish-yellow. I silently skipped off, avoiding the quickly forming pools of lava with nimble feet. The song fizzled out, the speakers finally becoming engulfed with flames.

kio
Potty Mouth

Male
Number of posts : 461
Post Quality : 1
Reputation Points : 11556
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Forum Accomplishments
Contests Won: 0

http://www.iamevan.me

Back to top Go down

Exploding Onto The Scene Empty russian

Post  omashi123 Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:44 am

A married static parrots russian against the breach. Russian breaks in a bullet. The spoof snacks beside russian. An expert resistance postpones the spy. Russian gasps without a manufacturer.

omashi123
Inhabitant
Inhabitant

Number of posts : 1
Post Quality : 0
Reputation Points : 9033
Registration date : 2011-12-29

http://www.juicelow.info

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum